Part-Time Business Communications Manager
(12hrs - 3 mornings per week)
Due to an exciting time of expansion, we need a professional, friendly, and experienced P/T Business Communications Manager to join our multi-award-winning Devizes-based chocolate studio.
As Business Communications Manager, you are responsible for developing, enhancing, and maintaining the Hollychocs brand through social media and PR management, faultless administration, and friendly yet professional contact with clients, customers, and the media.
This a flexible, permanent part-time (three mornings per week - Tuesday to Thursday) role based at our chocolate studio outside Devizes. Working from home or a hybrid solution may be possible.
We offer a range of perks and a highly competitive salary for the right person. A love of chocolate isn’t essential, but it helps!
What we need from you
- A self-motivated, can-do attitude
- Proven experience in a similar role (preferably in luxury goods)
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Planning and management of social media and web channels
- A friendly, flexible, and organised disposition
- The determination and vision to help drive the business forward
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and cover email to Holly Garner at firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline: Sunday 21st May 2023